Thursday, July 11, 2013

And I don't...




It's not really anyone's fault. This is just the way things are and with the good being overshadowed by the bad, this is the way I am. 

People are just what they are. I've gone through life watching them. Some have proven loyal, others have shown what I already knew them to be. 

This little clip spoke to me. I don't really like people all that much. It's hard to swallow but it's a basic truth for me. I'm too soft hearted to like people much, they take advantage of me if I let them. 

I suppose this makes me a "really odd dude" as well. And it does serve a purpose. 

People who make it past the part where I am wary of them get the benefit of someone who will always stand by them. And that's worth the world to me. 

And the irony isn't lost on me that a guy who doesn't like people met one he ended up falling in love with and helped make two more. 

What a quandary! But I think I'll keep them. Here we stand. 

S

No comments:

Post a Comment