Thursday, March 28, 2013

To be.

Are you happy?

I ask this question because I see a lot of negativity on social media. I see people so against things that they really show the fact that they aren't happy with anything.

I've lived forty four years on this planet and I've met all types of people. Through my days in school, through the army in several countries, through my working life. All types in all sorts of different situations. I rarely met anyone who was truly happy.

I've met people who pretend, who want people to think that they know exactly what is going on in their life but who have some secret eating at them somewhere. Those that have to put on the face professionally, those that lie to themselves. A lie told to yourself is probably the worst lie of all.

You can't find peace outside yourself. The only way to find peace is to find it within.

No one else can make your peace. You have to do this yourself. When you find that happiness, then you can share it with others.

The same goes for love.

The only way to be happy is just to be.

To be.

No comments:

Post a Comment