Saturday, June 29, 2013

Sons of Anarchy Re-Watch



I'm thirteen episodes into my SoA re-watch. It's weird to go back through this show knowing what I know about it and see the foreshadowing that happens throughout the episodes. 

I've also noticed a lot of the characters actually switching lines in later episodes. Clay, Jax and Opie having an almost complete role reversal. Gemma berating Wendy about religion and turning to it later herself. Gemma and Tara basically switching places. It's a well told story. And I know the payoff at the end will be worth it. 

Season 2 will be watched this week and I hope to have finished up by the season premiere in September. 

I know some hate these shows. But I kinda like the bad guy/antihero shows. Jax, while having done some horrific things, is just a guy trying to get his family to a safe place in life and is willing to do anything within his power to protect them. I get that. I'm a dad and husband. So yeah, I can go there. 

Anyway, here's to a fantastic series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment